Pre-Listing Inspection Adds Value,
but a Certified Pre-Owned Home® Status
is a Major Selling Point!
...And Has Been Proven to Sell Homes Faster and For More Money
Why are more sellers inspecting before they have a buyer?
Because they understand that prelisting inspections can lead to more buyers, better buyers,
and more successful sales.
Home inspections take place in 90% or more of home sales today. Conducting the inspection ahead of time and with your choice of inspector actually benefits you in a number of ways:
- Helps you accurately price your home, which reduces time on market
- Pre-listing inspections have been proven to sell homes faster and for more money
- Prevents unexpected issues from delaying or derailing a sale later on
- Eliminates delays in obtaining the Use & Occupancy permit
- Gives you time to get reasonable priced contractors or make repairs yourself
- A-Pro inspections highlight positive aspects of a home for added selling points
- May encourage buyer to waive inspection contingency (our guarantee passes to a buyer)
- It may alert you of items of immediate personal concern (e.g. termites, mold, etc.)
- Reduces liability by adding professional documentation to disclosure statement
- Professional reports help your home stand out among other properties
- "Certified Pre-Owned Home" status provides a strong and marketable selling point